I took this picture a couple of days ago, in a rush while heading elsewhere. I was trying to catch the light effects on it, and I was pretty happy with the results as far as that went, but the camera was handheld and I wasn’t able to get a crisp image. (I’m blaming it on weeding and brushing—I had spent too much time with clippers that day and had some shake in my hands from overuse).
I’ve tried a couple of times since then, but the light hasn’t been the same, and now the blossoms are fading. But the images following are a bit better focused than the first one, and the colours are more accurate in terms of what it actually was. Oh well—I’ll try again next year.